The past few weeks have looked different for us as we have continued to navigate through COVID-19. As face to face counselling sessions and groups have been indefinitely suspended, Niagara Life Centre has continued its commitment of offering Help, Hope and Healing to our community through telephone counselling. We praise God for the technology that allows us to continue the work as we follow the advice of our Public Health officials to socially distance ourselves so that we can flatten the curve in Canada. Its quite remarkable how counselors can continue even with peer to peer consultations and the admin staff continue to discuss ministry plans together through Zoom meetings.
Most of our spring events have been postponed to the fall.
- The Coin Campaign will be launched from Father’s Day June 21st to August 2nd. Please watch our website for the details of our virtual Coin Canister that we are launching this year to make participation in this campaign even easier.
- Come See What’s Growing Event – Has now been postponed and rescheduled for September 26th.
- 31st Annual Walk/Run – This event will also be postponed until a later date, hopefully for September. Please watch our Facebook page and Website for continued details on this.
- Pop up Market at George’s Greek Village– Will be set for October 5th and 6th. Join us for some delicious Greek food, and get a head start on Christmas shopping, with a variety of difference vendors will be set up as well! More information can be found on our Facebook Page.
- Banquet – still scheduled for November 6th,2020. More details to come soon!
The opportunity for NLC staff and God’s people to be the light has never been greater. So as we continue to serve this community together, Niagara Life Centre staff continue to covet your prayers and financial support.
In all of this, no matter what, God is still sovereign.
Romans 8: 28: “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
Executive Director of Niagara Life Centre
Comments are closed.