Codependency is an excessive unhealthy spiritual, emotional, or psychological reliance on another person typically formed at an early age in response to a dysfunctional environment. This Christ-centered 12 week program will teach you how to bring real change to the unhealthy patterns of thinking caused by unresolved hurt, anger, fear, or anxiety.
- Week 1: Introduction – The Process Begins
- Week 2: Changing the Cycle
- Week 3: Turning It Over
- Week 4: Honesty at Work
- Week 5: Out of the Darkness
- Week 6: Willing to Be Willing
- Week 7: Ready for Change
- Week 8: Choosing to Forgive
- Week 9: Making Amends
- Week 10: People of Extremes
- Week 11: A Growing Relationship
- Week 12: Practicing and Sharing
This is a 12 week program.
Our next group will begin on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 from 1-2:30pm
This group will be meeting in person at the NLC community space at 65 Lakeshore Road, St. Catharines.
To register, please fill out the information below. Any questions? Please call the office at 905-934-0021.
Please note that by filing out this form, you will be officially signed up for this program