Niagara Life Centre will be hosting a 6 Weeks to Defuse Anger group. Anger management teaches individuals how to identify the root causes of their anger and provides strategies that work toward resolving these issues. Techniques to control and cope with anger are taught so that individuals might be freed from the control that anger holds over their lives.
For adults 18 and older. Participation will be limited to 10 registrants; first come, first served. There will be a Christian application devotional component each week.
Week 1: The Truth about Anger
– What is it? Why do we experience it?
Week 2: The Expression of Anger in your Life
– When and where did you first experience anger?
Week 3: Strategies to Change the Expression of Anger
– Identifying and challenging your belief system
Week 4: Positive Outcomes of Change
– What will be affected once your anger has been defused?
Week 5: The Challenges Within
– What is your new belief system?
– When and where is it difficult to apply?
Week 6: The Challenges Outside
– How do we “live out” what we now “know in”?
This is a 6 week program, cost being $60 ($10/session), and is limited to 10 participants. Any required program materials will be sent to you prior to the course start. This group will be meeting in person at the NLC community space at 65 Lakeshore Road, St. Catharines.
*This course is currently at full capacity. Please contact the office if interested in being added to the next class availability.
Any questions? Please call 905-934-0021.